1. 5 speedy clicks to switch on/off the battery.
2. After switched on, LCD displays “KANGER TECH” at standby mode.
3. Press fire button 3 times, choose your resistance wire, Ni 200, Ti SS, NiCr or Pure wattage output.
4. For pure Ni200, Ti, SS or NiCr resistance wire, you can set your desired coil temperature to fit your taste.
6. Press (+), (-) together to choose LCD display orientation.
7. Press (+), (-) and fire button all together, this can lock the up and down button once you have best setting by pressing the entire buttons together.
8. In case you change the coil or vape in other environment or presetting, you may need to calibrate the CUPTI atomizer as new coil : YES (+), NO (-) for best performance.
9. If no display of calibration:
a. Screw down the CLOCC.
b. Press the fire button till LCD displays "Check Atomizer".
c. Screw back the SUBDRIP and press fire button again.
If you have any questions about CUPTI, you can visit www.kangerforum.com
Home » CUPTI » How » How to use » kanger » Kanger Cupti » Kanger Cupti Starter Kit » kangertech » How to use CUPTI properly